Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tool #3 - Videos

One of my favorite video sites is AmericanRhetoric.com.  There are famous speeches from plays and movies.  I plan to use the video from Julius Caesar next six weeks.  I also love YouTube and I have attached the video of Mr. Darcy's proposal from Pride and Prejudice.  Streaming video found through XBMC is my family's favorite.

Julius Caesar: Marc Antony's speech (http://www.americanrhetoric.com/videoclips/videomoviespeechjuliuscaesarantony3237236.wmv)

If the link does not work, then copy and paste the URL above into a separate Browser window.

Pride and Prejudice: Darcy's Proposal


I learned that the laws of copyright in education are not "clear cut".  This was new to me.

I can keep assignments in my DropBox account and edit them from someone else's computer even when I don't have my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment